Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Years and Birthdays ...

It's a day until new years and a day past my birthday. It seems to me that lots of people put thought into new years resolutions. This seems like such a waste. If you want to do something to better yourself or stop doing something that bothers you, do it, don't wait for new years. If you have to force yourself to do it and you're only doing it because new years resolutions are traditional, what are the chances it's going to work. If you can't convince yourself to make the change right now you will probably not be able to do it for new years.

On the birthday though, I had an excellent dinner with my wife, parents, sister, and in-laws. I received some excellent gifts and am very thankful to have so many people around me who care.

Brian nairB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home